At Karl Lagerfeld, we are driven by Karl’s mantra: “Embrace the present and invent the future.”
Always contemporary and forward-looking, the House of KARL LAGERFELD shares the creative vision and design aesthetic of its iconic founder, Karl Lagerfeld.
We are the only fashion house that carries Karl’s name on its door and we strive to live up to this responsibility in everything we do, every day, with the utmost joy and passion.
Our headquarters in Paris and in Amsterdam are home to a highly diverse and driven team of KARL family members that hail from over 25 countries. Together, we aim to create meaningful stories and product concepts that connect to Karl’s world and iconic attributes.
Women’s ready-to-wear, bags, small leather goods, and underwear are managed directly from our Amsterdam headquarters, while other categories, including menswear, footwear, fragrances, eyewear, and more, are developed with best-in-class licensing partners.
We connect with our consumers on multiple levels, ensuring that our online and offline approach goes hand in hand. We thrive to maximize consumer engagement via more than 200 KL stores worldwide, our premium wholesale partners, and our strong digital footprint, spearheaded by our KARL.COM flagship store, which reaches 96 countries. Our digital channels currently represent more than 30% of our overall full-price business.
We are a dynamic, fast-growing, and inclusive company built on professionalism and strong values. At KARL LAGERFELD we’re committed to working toward the highest standards of sustainability and integrity across all areas of our business. In 2019, KARL LAGERFELD joined as a founding member of the Fashion Pact, a global sustainability initiative seeking to transform the fashion industry through objectives in three areas: climate, biodiversity and ocean protection.
For our store at Salzburg, we are recruiting for a part-time Sales Associate. Sales Associates provide excellent and friendly service by asses the needs of the customer and provide assistance. Associates in this position know how to greet, qualify, recommend and close every customer. Sales Associates work in cooperation with their Store Manager and other associates to ensure customers’ needs are met. Each associate has the responsibility of providing a safe working and shopping environment.
This involves providing an outstanding service that will create a positive experience for the customer and generate loyalty with a happy working environment.
- Consistently show a genuine desire to help customers
- Establishes and promotes customer loyalty using company tools such as mailing list cards and customer books
- Provides extra information and will go the extra mile to satisfy the customer
- When a product is not available, always offers alternatives
- Deals with complaints in a professional manner by passing them onto their manager
This involves an outstanding knowledge of the product reflecting on the quality of the service provided.
- Excellent knowledge of the trends and fabrics (composition, terminology, garment care, styles, etc.)
- Maximizes the potential of the product to create sales
This involves a good knowledge of the business that will provide growth in sales.
- Give feedback to Store Manager about what is selling
- Build a regular clients base
- Is aware of the best and slow sellers to improve general sales
Maintains safety, security, and integrity
This involves that all procedures are being followed and that safety is being kept.
- Ensure that aisles are safe
- Make sure the stockroom is safe
- Take action if other associates are acting in an unsafe manner
- Follow all procedure for loss prevention
- Take action to reduce shrink
- Treat all associates and customers with respect
- Educations at a minimum of bachelor degree
- Minimum of 2 years of progressively Retail experience in a luxury/contemporary brand
- Extensive experience and ability to lead the delivery of a high level of customer service in a Brand Retailer
- Communicate honestly, openly, and constructively
- Contribute to an inclusive culture of diverse styles and talents working toward a clear purpose
- Demonstrate flexibility and innovation in recognizing and reacting to the changing business environment
- You love working with international clients
- Available for 10-20 hours a week.