Beiersdorf is known for its leading international skin care brands, including NIVEA, Eucerin, Labello, 8×4 and Hansaplast. To maintain our growth, we offer broad responsibilities and challenging tasks, enabling our people to raise the bar in all fields of our business – every day right from the start. In this position you will report directly to the Marketing Manager Eastern Europe, based in Vienna.
- Support the preparation of analyses and presentations by using MS Excel, Power Point, B.one & SAP (PLM & SRM)
- Provide daily organizational support for a team of 10 people (8 Brand Managers, 1 Marketing Manager and 1 Marketing Director)
- Take care of organizational tasks, such as preparing meetings & events, updating various databases, communication/logistics to/from Eastern Europe countries, etc.
- Coordinate 5 Market Unit teams in the artwork creation process in the D2P system (artwork tool) and article configurations in SAP
- Collaborate closely and regularly with external agencies and internal functions
- Coordinate product samples within the Eastern Europe region