– Administration of employee data in the HRIS system.
– Manage the mid-year and year-end performance review process.
– Implementation and compliance with company guidelines and standards.
– Main contact person in payroll accounting.
– Taking care of payroll preparation.
– High-quality support for our employees in daily HR matters.
– Ensuring the entire lifecycle management of the employees (contracts, creation of accounts in cooperation with IT, collecting administrative documents, daily administration work, generating certificates; filing and maintaining physical and electronic HR files, etc.).
– Recruiting, onboarding, implementation and optimization of on / offboarding, standardization of recruiting processes, the introduction of social media recruiting
– You create a talent pool for potential future employment.
– You are responsible for employer branding and stand behind the goal of being the most attractive employer.
– You will work on the implementation of the personnel strategy.
– You coordinate and work independently on the HR core processes (employee appraisal, onboarding, benefits & compensation, etc.).
– You actively support international personnel development processes.
– You will design and implement future-oriented HR projects.
– You are in constant contact with the internal departments, management, and line managers.
– Report directly to our Head of HR at corporate headquarters and will be responsible for the implementation of global HR projects and processes at Dodax.
– Support you by determining key figures and setting up HR controlling.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in HR or the relevant professional experience with completed HR training.
- You have been working as an HR manager and/or recruiter for at least 2 to 4 years.
- You have up-to-date knowledge of the Austrian labour law.
- You have the passion to work in an innovative and fast-moving team.
- You have the talent to always think one step further and define processes in order to acquire the best talents who meet the needs of the company.
- You are known for identifying problems and solving them on your own initiative through professional experience and strategic thinking.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills in German and very good written and oral communication skills in English to prepare high-quality documents.
- You are a reliable, motivated and flexible person and have a good instinct for dealing with people.
- You are used to working with MS Office and social media
This position is an interesting opportunity for someone who wants to contribute and expand their recruiting and HR experience in an international, dynamic environment. Our team culture is goal-oriented and fast-moving, motivated by challenge and success. And yet we never forget the fun of it – true to the motto: “Work hard – play hard”.
We are already looking forward to your application via our online application tool!
(For this position, the minimum salary according to the respective collective agreement is EUR 2,400 gross / month (38.5 hours / week, 14x). We offer a higher salary according to qualifications and experience. Please note that we only accept applications from applicants who are EU-27 / EFTA citizens or from applicants who already have permission to work in Austria.)
Dodax is a dynamic, global e-commerce company. We refer to several million items and customers from all over the world. Think Global is our guiding principle: Our offices are positioned internationally (in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, and Poland).
Do you like to work independently? Can you roll up your sleeves, work hard, have fun and do your job to the fullest satisfaction? Then bring your skills and personality to our team to win the likely challenges for Dodax.