Our team in Vienna is looking for a reliable and friendly part-time employee to complement our team professionally and personally with:
- Organisational wiz: With you forward thinking and pragmatic planning you make sure every day in the office is structured. You lead your area independently and have plenty of room to bring in your own ideas and creativity. With this you contribute greatly to the identity and growth of our location.
- Talent for administration: You manage meetings, take care of guests and the reception, and have an eye for order in all the spaces. You organise business trips, order office supplies and offer administrative support to our employees. You create a pleasant atmosphere for our employees and guests.
- Point of contact for: Employees, service providers, house management, Guests and customers appreciate your competent and valuable information and anwers.
- Support: You arrange appointments and support our managing director in all respects.
Your Profil: Charisma and Know-how
- You have a degree and several years in a similar service-oriented position, applications from the hotel or tourist sector are welcome.
- You are confident in working with MS Office tools.
- You are a team player and have fun working independently.
- Qualities like openness, affinity for numbers and reliability describe you well.
- You are a morning person and don’t mind starting work at 08:00.
- Fluent German and very good English language skills.
What do we have to offer you?
- Unique culture: we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Foster “on the job” learning: we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous intentional learning.
- Good work-life balance: a family-friendly workplace, flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- A profit share scheme: in addition to your annual salary, you’ll receive a profit share defined by the company’s success in the previous year.
- Other benefits: Social and employee events including the annual team camp, an annual Wiener Linien ticket, shopping allowance, high-end notebooks, modern open office.
An attractive compensation package well above the collectively agreed minimum basic salary (according to the IT-KV, with classification AT/experience: EUR 2,983, with ST1/experience: EUR 3,501 gross/month)